Sunday, September 16, 2012

There are More Good And kind People....

              There are More Good And kind People,than bad and cruel ones.........
           I have been fortunate,to be supported by KIND people,during a greater part of my Life,for which I am thankful.....
           I am indebted to Shri Sriram,of E.I.D Parry Ltd and his younger brother for getting me employment in G.N.F.C
           I especially,thank the following people and groups,as the case may be:-
1.Germans, mostly representing Linde who were in GNFC to Commission the MAIN,plant,till about, 1983.
2.Shri A.N.Aggarwal the former ED of the above Co.
3.Shri J.K.Shah ED Marketing GNFC.He was very kind to me.
4,NARDES,who treated me with LOVE and compassion.
5.The people of Gujarat who have been very kind to me.
6.Shri Sriram,my Senior colleague in Parry And Co,,Tamil Nadu,Madras[now,Chennai],who was responsible for my getting a job in GNFC.Shri Thangam Menon and Dr Santhanam for their kindness.But for them,I would have had a more bitter struggle in my life and early Youth.
7.Late Shri U.Vijayaraghavan,ED GNFC.
9.Shri K.A.Shah of GNFC and NCPL.He was very kind to me.
10.Shri V.K.Karia,who was very kind to me.
11.Shri S.Arun,former,ED,marketing,GNFC.He and hi family ARE and have been,, very kind to me.
12.Shri V.S.JOSHI whom I hold very high for his kindness and help..
13.......
14.Shri A.T.Patadia,one of the best managers,who knows what HRD means...
15.Shri D.S.Taunk,former,ED Finance,GNFC
16.All the MDs of GNFC,starting from Shri Coelho,Shri Vittal Saab,Shri Ramanathan Saab,Shri Mahapatra Saab,Shri Singh Saab,The IAS....
17.Shri S.K,B annatwala Saab
18.Shri B.M Sharma Saab.....
19.Shri M.M.Bhatt Saab
20.Shri B.R.Patel
21.Shri R.C.Desai
        Thus I am humbled by the help I received,in my life.
To be continued..........


No comments:

Post a Comment